10 Personal Change Tips to Become a Better Person
Becoming a better person should be an ongoing goal for everyone. That is what being human is all about, learning
and growing. I believe the biggest problem people have is, knowing how to go about making changes for
Below are 10 personal change tips to become a better person.
1. Make it your own – You can read all the self-help
books, ask everyone you know for advice, but the bottom line is, you have to create goals that work for
Each person is so different and what worked for your best friend may not work for you. So take the advice, read
the books and then try ones that appeal to you and see what works. And throw out whatever does not work for
2. Stay strong – There will be times when you want to quit and times when you know
you just can’t get through one more day. This is where you utilize that staying strong power. It can’t be tapped
too often and it should only be used for emergencies, but by getting through one more day, or even one more hour
can get you over the hump.
3. Long term – Most of us can do pretty much anything for a short period of time.
If you are truly trying to make a change you have to think in the long term. And you have to realize to change a
habit or even to create one will take time, so you have to be prepared to think in terms of the long term. So that
when you reach your goal, you can continue knowing it wasn’t a short lived change.
4. Why? – You need to know exactly why you are choosing to make this change. If you
are not doing it for yourself you will have a much more difficult time getting where you want to be. So break down
the exact reason you want to make the change you are after so you know why you are doing it.
5. Temporary discomfort – Any big change is going to result in some level of
discomfort. Acknowledge that from the beginning so you are prepared for it.
6. Bumps in the road – Prepare yourself by anticipating what the bumps might be and
have a plan in place for them.
7. Don’t do it alone – Everyone needs help at one time or another, so don’t be
afraid to ask for some. It can be very helpful to enlist a friend to share your goals with, so you have someone to
be accountable to. Or if you need help with something and someone you knows is an expert, ask them for advice to
send you in the right direction.
8. It is about you – You are doing this for you, and only you. What you are doing
may impact others positively, but remember to make sure you stay on your track. You are doing this for you; do not
let anyone change that.
9. You can change – What you started out doing was for a reason, if you find that
it needs some fine tuning then don’t be afraid to adjust your goal. All that matters is that you stay true to
10. Keep track – In some way that works for you keep track of where you began and
every now and again update that and look back to see the progress you have made. It will keep you motivated.
Get instant access here => http://selfhelpandimprovements.com/MindZoom.html