Learn Positive Thinking Techniques
Being positive all the time is not easy. Life is hard sometimes, especially if you are dealing with a long term
health issue or have recently lost someone.
But the last thing you want to do is allow yourself to fall into depression. So the best way to do that is to
have some positive thinking techniques on hand to draw from when you are having a hard time.
By using the following positive thinking
techniques you can curb some of those negative feelings:
1. Things could be worse. If you really think about it for a minute. Things could really
be worse. Yes you may have just lost a loved one, but you are not dealing with that while living on the streets.
And you may have lost your job, but you have food on the table and a roof over your head.
2. Figure out what went wrong. Sometimes the reason something didn’t work out is because
you made a mistake. This is not the time to blame and feel worse, but to say “OK I made a mistake, how can I do
better next time?” Take this opportunity to learn, not be negative.
3. Big picture. Think about “the grand scheme of things,” when something that bums you out
happens. Does it suck that you got a flat tire? It sure does, but in a month from now will you even remember
dealing with that small problem? Probably not, try to let go of the small things, they just aren’t worth stressing
4. Make a phone call. Sometimes the best solution is the simplest one. Pick up the phone
and call a friend or family member that will be supportive and listen. Fill them in on what has been going on and a
lot of times that is all you will need is an ear to bend and to get it off your chest.
5. Do something physical. When your emotional levels are out of whack sometimes a good
physical workout is just what you need. I know it works really well for me. I can run off all the stress and get
those good endorphins pumping.
6. Not forever. Understand that even though things are tough right now, it will not last
forever. You may be struggling with debt or the loss of a loved one, but it will get better, especially if you try
to stay positive.
7. Start now. We are all great procrastinators so the time is now. It is time to start
being positive now. Make the decision that you are tired of feeling yucky and take the road back to feeling good, be positive.
8. Forgive yourself. It is easy to beat ourselves up when we make mistakes. But we have to
realize that they are just that, mistakes. You need to forgive yourself and move on, tackling the next
Life is going to continue to throw things at you and it is hard, sometimes to stay positive, but if you take a
bit of time to learn these positive thinking techniques, when you are having a rough week you will have something
to pull you back up.
Click here now => http://selfhelpandimprovements.com/Amazing-Self.html