Ten Character Traits Worth Developing
I have two very crazy, but very beautiful children and I hope that as a parent I instill some positive traits
within them, to be used throughout their lifetime.
It is so easy in today’s world to forget simple things like keeping promises and being kind. I don’t want to let
my kids grow up and not have all those traits we grew up with that are truly worth developing, making people just
better and nicer.
So, let’s look at the Top 10 Character Traits worth developing:
1. Honesty – simple right, no not simple but oh so important, don’t lie, don’t keep
important information to yourself, build trust by showing the people in your life that you respect them enough to
be honest with them, even when it is hard, oh and don’t take things that don’t belong to you!
2. Integrity – don’t be afraid to respectfully stand up for your beliefs about what you
feel is right and what you feel is wrong, be the best person you know how to be, and don’t bow down to social
3. Loyalty – you don’t have to always agree, but stand by your family, friends, community,
and country, and don’t say something about someone you wouldn’t say to their face.
4. Keep promises – if you say you are going to do it, you better follow through, if you
borrow something, return it, or if you lose it, replace it, and always, even if it is only a quarter.
5. Responsibility – Think about the possible consequences, think before you do something,
and always do your homework, in school or at the office.
6. Excellence – Take what you have been given and run with it, make it work for you, and
7. Kind and caring – You cannot control other people and how they are, but you have
complete control over whether you show someone compassion and generosity. Don’t be mean and nasty.
8. Respect – Treat all people with respect, be polite and courteous, don’t judge people,
unless by their merits, and be tolerant you have no idea why someone is the way they are, don’t assume.
9. Fairness – Just because someone doesn’t look at something the same way you do, doesn’t
make them wrong, listen to what they have to say and try to see it from their point of view, treat all people
fairly and try to be open-minded.
10. Citizenship – Respect authority and obey the law, vote, protect the place you plan to
live the next 60 or 70 years, and volunteer to help others.
Every person should have all ten of the character traits listed above. If we all had them, and actually utilized
them in our lives the world would just be a better place. And if you have kids, I can tell you, you can talk until
you are blue in the face and they will just stare at you.
You have to show them, by example, what you mean, because they watch you, all the time and learn and undergo
personal growth. So, take the time to develop these ten
characteristics and they will make a better, happier person.
It's all possible with Success Mastery X:
Get instant access here => http://selfhelpandimprovements.com/SuccessMX.html